MBM is always looking for seasoned professionals who can write original quality articles on business centric topics. Please email us if you would like to be considered for the opportunity. Provide us with a professional biography, your writing interests and a writing sample to demonstrate your writing talents. If you’re a good fit, we’ll get back to you with further instructions to get you writing for the community. When you’re accepted to the MBM family, your account will be assigned as a contributor. This essentially means that your post will be published only upon approval. Posts will never be edited or changed in any way. However, if a post is not up to the quality standards we strive for then it may be denied publication. Authors can always return to modify their posts to raise the level of quality but MBM will not intervene as updates can only be made by the author.
Rules & Writing Guidelines:
These rules are in place to ensure the quality of posts and integrity of the site remains high.
- The article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own personal blogs. Duplicate content on the web simply does not add value to anyone. Nor does it foster MBM’s goal to create a community of seasoned professionals looking for unique business perspective.
- Although content contributors are the “owners” of their published content on MBM, we strongly encourage that those people who are fortunate enough to be granted contributor status commit to MBM standards. Which means, once MBM content is published it should never be removed at a later date as it jeopardizes the integrity of the MBM brand. Of course, you will not be prevented from doing so but MBM is dedicated to maintaining the high-quality of its content so such an action will force MBM to revoke your membership effective immediately.
- Content contributors should be prepared to meet consistently high quality standards. In other words, achieving publication for one piece does not guarantee instant publication for another. If the quality of content does not meet MBM standards, publication will be denied. With that said, MBM personnel will provide specific feedback on potential areas of article enhancement. If these adjustments are made, publication will be granted.
- With that said, MBM is not a contributor’s personal editor and should not be viewed as such. Directional feedback will be provided to contributor’s when publication is denied but it’s the contributor’s responsibility to ultimately create a high-quality piece. Please do not view this guideline as a burden but see it as a challenge. The higher the quality your article is, the more likely visitors will be inclined to click on your name and learn more about you.
- Copyrighted images can be used as long as the image owner is given credit with a link to their website.
- It is only acceptable to link to your own blog if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your blog and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your blog for some sort of hidden agenda. Articles should offer perspective on a business topic but cannot be an overt sales pitch to your product or service. Please do not abuse this privilege as articles that sound like a personal sales pitch will not be published.
- All contributors will be granted access to their own personal biography page where you’ll be able to write a personal biography and link to a website of your choosing. We understand the need for self promotion and enhancing your own marketability. Just click any authors name to see an example of a bio profile.